Kitchener has a mobile skatepark that it sets up in various neighbourhoods throughout the city. It is called “Doon Skatium”
They often set up shop outside of the Pioneer Park branch of the Public Library
I love this rail! It is great for beginners, since you can skate right on to it without having to olley.
They have an array of ramps that include a fun box, quarter-pipes,
a launch ramp, and more. Apparently, they have more ramps in the trailer that they can set up depending on the crowd any particular night.
Here’s an idea of what the whole mobile park looks like when it is set up. Apparently, there were more ramps that they could have brought out as well.
More Skatepark Tours
- Iceland Skatepark (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Kiwanis Park (London, Ontario)
- Revert Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Riverside Rails (Cambridge, Ontario)
- Skate Port (Port Stanley, Ontario)
- Springbank Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- St. Julien Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Stratford’s All Wheels Skatepark (Stratford, Ontario)
- Turner Skatepark (Hamilton, Ontario
- Virtual Skatepark Tours (Continually Updated)
- West Lions Skatepark (London, Ontario)