I’ve been living in London for a few years now and I only just discovered this amazing skatepark.
It has the best half-pipe that I have ever seen at a free outdoor facility.
I like that the ramp is wide and not too tall. It is also very well-maintained.
West Lions Park looks like a great place to spend an afternoon. Besides the half-pipe, there is a cute little street course. It is a bit small but nice nonetheless. I love the contour for doing tricks along the edge and the rail blocks that aren’t as scary as regular rails.
There is also a Splash Pad on the site to cool down after a great skate session.
This might just be my new favourite skate spot.
I hope you enjoyed this tour of The West Lions Skatepark Zone and I hope to see you out there one day this summer!
More Skatepark Tours
- Iceland Skatepark (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Kiwanis Park (London, Ontario)
- Revert Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Riverside Rails (Cambridge, Ontario)
- Springbank Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Stratford’s All Wheels Skatepark (Stratford, Ontario)
- Virtual Skatepark Tours (Continually Updated)