Welcome to Teaching Tip Tuesday!
Kitty litter boxes fit perfectly into student desks.
It’s a great organization tool. Students can pull out their boxes like they were drawers, or take them out and place them on their desktop.
- Organization! Kids can’t throw stuff into their desks.
- When desks need to be cleaned out, just pull out the bucket.
- They can’t reach in and play with things in their desks. If they try, I can easily tell.
- When I move a student’s desk, I can just move his or her bucket.
- Students like them because when someone else sits at teir desk, they can’t take anything.