This skatepark is known affectionately as The Aud.
Located outside of The Kitchener Auditorium, it is a nice place for both the experienced skateboarder and the novice.
Here is a double-layered box,
some grind rails and ledges,
and a double camel hump. It’s a little hard to see the contour of it in this photo, but it is a nice obstacle to skate. And one that I have never seen elsewhere.
Here is the launch ramp with a rail to slide or grind.
This pyramid has metal grind bars on it that are very nice for the beginner to experiment with.
This quarter-pipe is a little steep. It reminds me of the Widow Maker at Beasley in Hamilton.
More Skatepark Tours
- Iceland Skatepark (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Kiwanis Park (London, Ontario)
- Revert Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Riverside Rails (Cambridge, Ontario)
- Springbank Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- St. Julien Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Stratford’s All Wheels Skatepark (Stratford, Ontario)
- Turner Skatepark (Hamilton, Ontario
- Virtual Skatepark Tours (Continually Updated)
- West Lions Skatepark (London, Ontario)