I found this meme on Calvin’s Canadian Cave of Cool and thought I’d give it a try.
1. How far away is the last person you kissed?
Too far. She’s geographically close but she’s now just out of my reach and it hurts a lot.
2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?
Yes. I told her so too. It’s hard to believe that it didn’t work for us. I was so sure it would.
3. Last person you were in a car with?
My mother. I drove her to go buy a Wii. I still can’t believe that my mom has a video game system. I don’t even have one. I hooked it up for her though and we had a blast playing it on the weekend.
4. Any plans for tomorrow?
I want to transcribe the interview I did this weekend with DJ, producer Rob Threezy. I also need to write a lesson plan for a teacher upgrading class I am taking online. I want to go for a run as well. Should be a good day.
5. How long does it take for you to take a shower?
Probably too long. Sometimes I just don’t want to get out.
6. Best friend or close friends?
I have one best friend.
7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Yes it is.
8. Did you kiss anyone Friday?
9. Ever thrown up in public?
Ah, why are you asking me this? I think I probably did when I was a kid.
10. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Not much. I’m just relaxing doing a silly meme. But it’s good to get my mind off of what I’ve been feeling lately.
11. Who was the last person you talked to?
Daddy J from DOPEfm. Really cool guy running a great hip-hop show on 93.3 CFMU.
12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
Daily Physical Education. Teachers are supposed to make sure that kids get physically active for ten minutes each day. Can’t parents do that? After all, the kids have gym and recess.
13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don’t get along with?
No comment. Because I really don’t want to get into it. Okay, YES!
14. What is your favourite colour top to wear?
I have a few orange shirts that I really like.
15. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Three times. Thankfully each time there we no injuries other than the cars. Also none of the accidents were my fault. One was when I was just a kid. One was when somebody slammed into the back of us while we were waiting to go into a roundabout. And one time time it was just a mechanical failure and I slammed into a curb.
16. What’s the closest thing to you that’s green?
The table cloth that I cut and put across the top of the entertainment stand.
17. Where would you like to be right now?
18. Write down some lyrics to the song you’re listening to?
“Ain’t no sunshine when she’s gone.”
19. How many dogs do you have?
Zero. I think I’m past the pet-owning stage of my life.
20. Is anything bugging you right now?
Lots of things but I don’t need to drag all that out on the blog.
21. Is life going right for you now?
No it’s not. There have been quite a few bumps in the road. This has been the worst year of my life. But it can only go up from here.
22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?
23. What made you laugh today?
A conversation on the phone. I said something that wasn’t supposed to be funny but we both ended up laughing because it was.
24. What was the last movie you watched?
Goal! It’s a soccer movie and it’s pretty cool.
25. Whats the last conversation you had about?
26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Sleeping. I really needed it. Normally I’d be up by then.
27. Do you like your hair long or short?
Short. I’m overdue for a haircut.
28. Do you want to see somebody right now?
29. Do you like the rain?
30. Did you have a valentine this year?
No. I was so sure I’d have one too. I hate Valentine’s Day. Never really had a good one.
31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go?
Yes I would. I hope she knows that. I’d do anything for her at any time. I’m not holding out any illusions that we will get back together though.
32. Would you honestly say you’d risk your life for someone else?
I would. I’ve always thought about having a heroic death.
33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
One month isn’t far enough.
34. How do you feel about boys smoking?
Smoking should be banned, that’s just my humble opinion.
35. Could you see yourself with someone forever?
I could. I’m a romantic at heart and believe in soul-mates. Hopefully I will find mine one day.