Wolseley Skatepark in London, Ontario is skateboard wonderland.
The park is huge and has a great flow to it. Several skaters, BMXers, and scooter kids can ride here and not get in each other’s way often.
There are a bunch of stairs and rails throughout the course.
The only thing missing here is a mini-ramp half pipe.
But it does have this really cool kidney-shaped bowl. It’s about eight feet deep and scary to drop in.
I slid in, then threw my board under my feet, and had a great time skating around in it.
This is a nice quarter pipe. I just wish it wasn’t elevated so much with a fairly big drop-off at the back.
This is part of the street course which stands off to the side of the ramps and obstacles.
There are launch ramps, a box, and a few rails. Plus there is a lot of room to do ollies, kickflips, manuals, and other flatland tricks.
This is a launch ramp to enter the coolest obstacle of all at this park.
There is a three bump wave here that feels amazing to go zooming over. Right beside it is a spine, wave, spine combination.
I had so much fun skating here and I bet you will too.
More Skatepark Tours
- Iceland Skatepark (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Kiwanis Park (London, Ontario)
- Revert Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Riverside Rails (Cambridge, Ontario)
- Springbank Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Stratford’s All Wheels Skatepark (Stratford, Ontario)
- Virtual Skatepark Tours (Continually Updated)
- West Lions Skatepark (London, Ontario)