The skatepark in Port Stanley, Ontario is known as Skate Port. I love that play on words.
It was nice to see this plaque on the side of one of the ramps. It reads, “Dedicated to the man with a kid’s heart, who saw a dream and fulfilled it. Kai Rasmussen Skate Port”
This must be a common template. I have seen this obstacle time and time again at various skateparks.
The ramps are very colourful at this park.
The quarter-pipe is a little steep, in my humble opinion.
It’s not the best park that I’ve ever been to, but it is still nice to see that we have places to skate like this all over the place in various cities and townships.
More Skatepark Tours
- Iceland Skatepark (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Kiwanis Park (London, Ontario)
- Revert Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Riverside Rails (Cambridge, Ontario)
- Springbank Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- St. Julien Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Stratford’s All Wheels Skatepark (Stratford, Ontario)
- Turner Skatepark (Hamilton, Ontario
- Virtual Skatepark Tours (Continually Updated)
- West Lions Skatepark (London, Ontario)