Skateboard season is back!
Let’s go to 15 St Julien Street in London, Ontario, Canada and explore the skatepark that’s there.
I’m not sure why this park doesn’t have an official name or any signage . Everyone just calls it St. Julien Skatepark or St. Julien’s.
It has some pretty cool obstacles and enough room to just zoom around.
Here’s a mini-launch ramp.
These twin quarter-pipes are nice!
I like that this park is clean (not a lot of graffiti) and the skate surface is really smooth.
I hope you enjoyed this visual skatepark tour and that I will see you out at one of these parks this summer!
More Skatepark Tours
- Iceland Skatepark (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Kiwanis Park (London, Ontario)
- Revert Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Riverside Rails (Cambridge, Ontario)
- Springbank Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Stratford’s All Wheels Skatepark (Stratford, Ontario)
- Virtual Skatepark Tours (Continually Updated)
- West Lions Skatepark (London, Ontario)