I highly advocate leaving school completely behind for one week.
- Do some reading
- Watch movies
- Go on vacation (if you can afford it)
- Take a day trip (if you can’t)
- Get outside
- Be active
- Spend time with your family
- Get some things done that you’d like to
- Focus on yourself and not your job!
- and remember to . . .
- Have Fun!
Our job is a very important one, here is some inspiration to carry you through this week, and the rest of the year!
Have a Safe and Happy March Break!
Teaching Tip Tuesday – every week right here on Silent Cacophony