I really didn’t think I’d get the chance to skateboard during the Christmas holiday break. But due to warmer than season temperatures and nice weather, I found myself at the newly redesigned White Oaks Skatepark.
It’s really close to the mall of the same name and a great place to skate.
The park is a nice size and has a great flow to it.
This quarter-pipe lets you launch towards two different sections of the park. It is a little steep for my liking but well-designed nonetheless.
Nice stairs and down-ramps. I like the three stairs to ramp portion!
There is a series of boxes and edges to do grinds and other tricks on spread out throughout the park.
This is quite typical for the middle obstacle at outdoor skateparks.
I had a great time skating here last week and will definitely be coming back soon.
More Skatepark Tours
- Iceland Skatepark (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Kiwanis Park (London, Ontario)
- Revert Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Riverside Rails (Cambridge, Ontario) *no longer in service*
- Springbank Skatepark (London, Ontario)
- Stratford’s All Wheels Skatepark (Stratford, Ontario)
- Virtual Skatepark Tours (Continually Updated)
- West Lions Skatepark (London, Ontario)