Here is the mixtape I made for the third week of The Social Playlist Challenge. It’s called “November Leaves, Love, and Longing”
I wanted this mix to have melancholy, yearning, and romance from a wide variety of acts and genres.
The theme this week was “Fall Romance” and I really wanted to set it in the here and now. That is why it has some songs about November.
The songs and audio clips from a television series come together to tell a story. Throughout this mix, we can hear two characters coming together and, over time, realizing that they are indeed soulmates.
I really like the way this mix turned out. I was a little reluctant to do this theme. But I think I managed to portray a “Fall Romance” in perfect Chase March style.
Enjoy the tunes!
01. Emerson Drive – November
02. Ed Sheeran – Autumn Leaves
03. Fitzgerald and Armstrong – Autumn in NY
04. Wyclef – Gone Till November
05. D-sisive – I Love a Girl
06. Coldplay – Don’t Let It Break Your Heart
07. White Stripes – Dead Leaves and The Dirty Ground
08. Billy Talent – Fallen Leaves
09. Johnny Cash – Seasons of My Heart
10. Harry Connick Jr. – It Had to Be You
11. Kanye West – All Falls Down
12. Lost Boyz – Renee
13. Oasis – Wonderwall
14. Garth Brooks – Unanswered Prayers
15. Sugarland – Stuck Like Glue
or stream it with the player below. . .
and please vote for me on Facebook by liking a post that MyMusicCloud will put up tomorrow about this mix
or on Twitter by a Retweet.
If you cannot see the audio controls, listen/download the audio file here